This repurpose was a fun one! Once I get my ducks in a row (IF that ever happens…), I will decorate my living room/husband’s office. This finished product will be going on top of my husband’s desk.
Watch this Facebook Live I did to repurpose this cutting board to a beautiful riser!
- Chip Paint Brushes – https://flippinfurnitureshop.com/products/2-synthetic-flat-brush-fusion
- Dixie Belle ‘Boss’ – https://amzn.to/3fqVZj9
- Dixie Belle ‘Cotton’ Paint – https://amzn.to/2AuT9et
- Wooden Ball Knobs/Feet – https://amzn.to/2Y3C6cb
- Miss Lillian’s ‘French Roast’ Paint – https://misslillianspaint.net/not-so-boring-black-and-brown-chalk-paints/
- Minwax Wiping Stain ‘Walnut’ – https://amzn.to/2Y31S01
- Minwax Spray Polyurethane – https://amzn.to/2Bal0QS
- Sander – https://amzn.to/3e5ZLOT
- Hot Glue Gun
- Old Rag